You know about the health risks and the cost of smoking, but stopping can seem impossible.
Perhaps you rely on cigarettes to calm you down or make you feel confident.
Are you scared of trying to stop?
Cognitive Hypnotherapy based in Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted and London, is an easy way to set yourself free for life and quit smoking.
I use The Simmons Method™ which works like this:
- We’ll talk about the process on the phone and you can ask questions (click for free telephone consultation)
- I’ll use the info you’ve given me during our phone call to create a tailored session for you
- I’ll send you some straightforward tasks to do before we meet
- We’ll have a face-to-face session at my Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted or London Hypnotherapy clinic, which will take a couple of hours
- You’ll go home and start your new life free from cigarettes
How many hypnotherapy sessions will I need to stop smoking?
I usually find that only one session will be enough for you to stop smoking for good, but if you’re not quite there, we’ll keep working on it together. For the next six months, you get free follow-up sessions if you need them. These could involve phone calls, emails or meetings at my Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead or Harley Street hypnotherapy clinics.
I want to help you live the rest of your life without wanting or needing cigarettes. Click link for a free telephone consultation.